<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | aimebrown | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/aimebrown/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/aimebrown/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for aimebrown.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 08:14:06 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1eafd69fa4bf466d7a1c627064fa78b</guid>
				<title>aimebrown started the topic How to Find the Right Book Publishing Near Me? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-find-the-right-book-publishing-near-me/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 21:29:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m trying to find reliable options for <a href="https://inklinkpublishing.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">book publishing near me</a> and I’m unsure how to evaluate them. What should I look for in terms of experience, services, and local reputation? Are there specific benefits to choosing a local publisher versus an online one? For authors who have worked with nearby publishing companies, how did you decide whi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15771"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-find-the-right-book-publishing-near-me/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d630a92a51195ac256e29af8e3f40ca4</guid>
				<title>aimebrown started the topic Which Book Publishing Company Is Best for New Authors? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/which-book-publishing-company-is-best-for-new-authors/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 21:27:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m looking to publish my first book and keep seeing options for different <a href="https://selfbookpublishing.co/publishing-service" rel="nofollow ugc">book publishing company</a> choices. How do you determine which company will provide the best support and visibility for a new author? Are there specific services, distribution networks, or marketing support that make one company stand out over another? For those who have p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15770"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/which-book-publishing-company-is-best-for-new-authors/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">290807b70a9c355b19f6c9a5501df8cb</guid>
				<title>aimebrown became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/15768/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 21:24:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>