<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | biwoteh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/biwoteh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/biwoteh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for biwoteh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:55:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb75fe2573d2e6d7f71f635f8c91b7d1</guid>
				<title>biwoteh started the topic Looking for Advice on Choosing an Affordable U-Shaped Sofa in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-advice-on-choosing-an-affordable-u-shaped-sofa/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jun 2026 23:52:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m currently redecorating my living room and would love some recommendations from people who have recently purchased a U-shaped sofa. My main priorities are comfort, durability, and enough seating space for family gatherings and movie nights.</p>
<p>I have a moderate budget and want to find something that offers good value without&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-27847"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-advice-on-choosing-an-affordable-u-shaped-sofa/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d166ee95cc1a9e5b9a4cabd83928c723</guid>
				<title>biwoteh started the topic How to Accurately Estimate Paint for My Room? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-accurately-estimate-paint-for-my-room/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2026 22:29:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p>I’m planning to repaint my living room but I’m unsure how much paint I actually need. The walls aren’t perfectly square, and there are a few windows and doors. I’ve heard about tools that can help, like a <a href="https://middler.com/cost-to-paint-a-house" rel="nofollow ugc">Wall paint calculator square feet</a>, but I’m not sure how reliable they are.</p>
<p>Has anyone used one recently? How do you account f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16440"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-accurately-estimate-paint-for-my-room/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12d669590055156a428bf1f4cbc9bf50</guid>
				<title>biwoteh started the topic Tips for Checking Birth Registration Online in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/tips-for-checking-birth-registration-online/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2026 15:33:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone,</p>
<p>I recently applied for a birth certificate and want to confirm that the registration went through. I read about <a href="https://birthcertificatecheck.bd/" rel="nofollow ugc">Birth registration online verification</a> but I am not sure how it works or which portal to use.</p>
<p>What details are usually required, such as the registration number, date of birth, or parent information? Does the system&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16224"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/tips-for-checking-birth-registration-online/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd407d47f4abc0cc3459a88db7dca90</guid>
				<title>biwoteh started the topic Seeking Guidance on Company Liquidation in Dubai in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/seeking-guidance-on-company-liquidation-in-dubai/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2026 11:56:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello everyone.</p>
<p>I’m seeking advice from business owners and consultants who have experienced closing a company in the UAE and can share practical insights. What are the key legal steps, timelines, and costs involved, and which authorities require the most attention during the process?</p>
<p>I recently heard about <a href="https://bestaxca.com/service/company-liquidation-services-uae/" rel="nofollow ugc">company liquidation dubai</a> and want t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16162"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/seeking-guidance-on-company-liquidation-in-dubai/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">260cc76261ff49f91fa4e6b03a63c490</guid>
				<title>biwoteh started the topic Tips for Building a Successful Commercial Bar in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/tips-for-building-a-successful-commercial-bar/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2026 10:36:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone,</p>
<p>I’m planning to open a commercial bar and would love some guidance from experienced owners or industry experts. I’m particularly interested in the best practices for layout design, sourcing quality equipment, and choosing the right liquor and beverage suppliers.</p>
<p>I’m in the early stages of <a href="https://buildit.ca/blog/how-to-design-and-build-a-bar-for-a-restaurant/" rel="nofollow ugc">building a commercial bar</a>, so budge&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16161"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/tips-for-building-a-successful-commercial-bar/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c08508e46913bd44a39e6d46d5430c4</guid>
				<title>biwoteh became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/16159/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2026 10:35:06 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>