<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | brandonharris | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/brandonharris/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/brandonharris/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for brandonharris.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:55:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb759ae53d79af904236428470e2f83f</guid>
				<title>brandonharris started the topic Has anyone used telepsychiatry with a psychiatrist in Boca Raton? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/has-anyone-used-telepsychiatry-with-a-psychiatrist-in-boca-raton/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jun 2026 14:23:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m considering seeing a psychiatrist for anxiety and stress-related issues, but my work schedule makes it difficult to attend appointments in person during regular office hours. Because of that, I&#8217;ve been looking into telepsychiatry and wondering how common it is among psychiatrists in the Boca Raton area.</p>
<p>When I search online, I see a mix of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-29640"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/has-anyone-used-telepsychiatry-with-a-psychiatrist-in-boca-raton/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c6698248a120676d0987f9e5390cea3</guid>
				<title>brandonharris started the topic Can anyone explain what actually happens during an ISO certification audit? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/can-anyone-explain-what-actually-happens-during-an-iso-certification-audit/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 14:01:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Our company is getting close to the certification stage of our ISO 9001 project, and while we&#8217;ve spent a lot of time preparing documents, reviewing processes, and conducting internal checks, I&#8217;m still unclear about what the actual certification audit looks like in practice.</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve read plenty of guides that explain the theory behind audits, but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28927"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/can-anyone-explain-what-actually-happens-during-an-iso-certification-audit/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48169304ecfd522b6bc92c3627a2c3de</guid>
				<title>brandonharris became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/28925/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 13:52:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>