<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | brookkelly | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/brookkelly/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/brookkelly/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for brookkelly.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:19:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e8c10d447fe750f4c83635469c8d8ac</guid>
				<title>brookkelly replied to the topic Lots of technical contributions in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/lots-of-technical-contributions/#post-26255</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:55:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wholeheartedly concur with Scott that there isn&#8217;t a single correct response to this topic. Technology in the classroom has advantages and disadvantages. Since Scott can speak from experience, there isn&#8217;t much you can do except to believe him. <a href="https://www.professionalwikiwriters.com/blog/how-to-create-wikipedia-page-for-youtuber" rel="nofollow ugc">How to Create Wikipedia Page for Youtuber</a> He provides numerous insightful examples that demonstrate that&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1575"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/lots-of-technical-contributions/#post-26255" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8360e9b3a017dcf04bcc70d4d428416</guid>
				<title>brookkelly replied to the topic How to communicate to your customers without text in the forum Whiteboard</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-communicate-to-your-customers-without-text/#post-26216</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2022 03:46:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have any advice on how to avoid being at work when I&#8217;m with my friends? I find this to be incredibly beneficial, however I often get caught up in the conversation between friends and clients and <strong><a href="https://cheapessaywriting24.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Essay Writing Services USA</a></strong> I start to talk with my friends the same way I do with my clients.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec45721fa48fe8578b073945e3257025</guid>
				<title>brookkelly replied to the topic Role of the feedback system in an app in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/role-of-the-feedback-system-in-an-app/#post-26192</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Sep 2022 12:20:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I reached out to you via email a day ago. Could you kindly let me know when you could give the source code? I&#8217;m developing a single login screen application with a graph that changes from one <a href="https://londondissertations.co.uk/" rel="nofollow ugc">Cheap Dissertation Writing Company Uk &#8211; London</a> tab to another. Your application was excellent. I appreciate your time.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b271655e5ce92e676b81f8b31d7bd60</guid>
				<title>brookkelly started the topic Why the ancient 2D animations are still popular? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/why-the-ancient-2d-animations-are-still-popular/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Feb 2022 18:11:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you’re looking for adding robust effects to your website and other online platforms, 2D imageries are the key. These are extensively being used in digital marketing nowadays. Other than that, video content is including them in their artworks. It is the primary reason why a <a href="https://www.videosymmetry.com/2d-animation.php" rel="nofollow ugc"><strong>2D animation video Services In USA</strong></a> is earning more than any other m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1016"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/why-the-ancient-2d-animations-are-still-popular/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b762885cc5f9ea3eb51cc5a2afe6ee3</guid>
				<title>brookkelly&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/777/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Nov 2021 17:43:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f3f33d9c75f32771b426e56359f7f70</guid>
				<title>brookkelly replied to the topic A complex logo design harbors a self-destructive mechanism in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/a-complex-logo-design-harbors-a-self-destructive-mechanism/#post-25412</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Nov 2021 15:40:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>logosymmetry uk a photo of three people working on the pipeline was incorporated in the company logo design. It also included some text that described the <strong><a href="https://www.logosymmetry.co.uk/" rel="nofollow ugc">Logo Design Company</a></strong> service and quality. The company name and certification number are partially filled below the text.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff22b9dec2420ac3977bc82fd98adfd2</guid>
				<title>brookkelly became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/774/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Nov 2021 15:36:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>