<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | eldarkco | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/eldarkco/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/eldarkco/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for eldarkco.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 02:49:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04aa48fed61b0c0d407a41b649801e88</guid>
				<title>eldarkco replied to the topic How to create a new topic at competitorcalendar.com ?? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-new-topic-at-competitorcalendar-com/page/5/#post-35912</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Sep 2025 03:25:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Can you tell me how can I change my password?<br />
 Can I create a new username and password?<br />
Please help.<br />
Thank you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e64d78ad2d5a8388e8c2fb1b54fa06d</guid>
				<title>eldarkco replied to the topic How to create a new topic at competitorcalendar.com ?? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-new-topic-at-competitorcalendar-com/page/4/#post-35844</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Sep 2025 14:40:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Can&#8217;t answer an existing topic, what should I do ??<br />
 Maybe I&#8217;m not writing correctly?<br />
 Need your help.<br />
Thank you. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53b7e95824de993f03e3a3e0349f73d1</guid>
				<title>eldarkco replied to the topic How to create a new topic at competitorcalendar.com ?? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-a-new-topic-at-competitorcalendar-com/#post-35594</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Aug 2025 15:18:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can I contact Administration?<br />
It is important.<br />
Thank.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b047d10372004b0589a51ec3ddc82f23</guid>
				<title>eldarkco became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/13720/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Aug 2025 19:46:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>