<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | Floper | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/floper/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/floper/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Floper.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 20:55:40 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57d8238610ee78d2a4a411a4c7f81ee4</guid>
				<title>Floper started the topic Storage facility in Dubai with full white-glove tier: ranked 5 in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/storage-facility-in-dubai-with-full-white-glove-tier-ranked-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 May 2026 04:52:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Storage facility in Dubai with full white-glove tier: ranked 5</p>
<p>Cheap warehouse vs. actual climate control: here&#8217;s where five Dubai storage options actually land.</p>
<p>Living in a Marina studio means I&#8217;ve been playing Tetris with my belongings for two years. When I finally cracked and started researching storage in dubai properly, I found a huge gap&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-24121"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/storage-facility-in-dubai-with-full-white-glove-tier-ranked-5/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd028ae3dcab50af964ddc4e34e14999</guid>
				<title>Floper became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/16477/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Apr 2026 10:39:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>