<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | georgerio | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/georgerio/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/georgerio/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for georgerio.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:04:02 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed865a763a310834bc48112a37dd4399</guid>
				<title>georgerio started the topic Can you be a good mom and a student? in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/can-you-be-a-good-mom-and-a-student/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2026 11:40:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am trying to study for my project management certification and my kids are driving me crazy. I have to work during the day and I only have late nights to study. My brain is so tired that I cannot read a single page without falling asleep. I felt so hopeless earlier that I actually looked for <a href="https://pmpexamhelp.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">PMP exam help online</a> just to find a faster way to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16084"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/can-you-be-a-good-mom-and-a-student/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9c88c7349db07b587953e995e5d5084</guid>
				<title>georgerio became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/16082/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Mar 2026 11:23:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>