<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | Grakoiss | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/grakoiss/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/grakoiss/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Grakoiss.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 05:54:57 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7ab69b4a0f650ba3948e520661398c2</guid>
				<title>Grakoiss replied to the topic Looking for a change of pace in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-a-change-of-pace/#post-36664</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2025 16:38:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, that’s funny you ask, because I was in the same mood and actually found something by accident while browsing late one night. Out of curiosity I clicked on <a href="https://mad-casinos.net/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://mad-casinos.net/</a> after it caught my eye with its clean and relaxed look. What I liked was how easy everything felt from the start, no pressure and no confusion. I stayed longer t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15230"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-a-change-of-pace/#post-36664" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d693cd4c1dad2f31233d8b1fd2feddc0</guid>
				<title>Grakoiss became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/15228/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Dec 2025 16:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>