<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | gwalters | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/gwalters/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/gwalters/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for gwalters.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:19:13 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75130716f750ec0b0a7d7caf22bcada7</guid>
				<title>gwalters started the topic The Bonus Fine Print Trap in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/the-bonus-fine-print-trap/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 10:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone else started paying more attention to the actual bonus rules instead of just the big number splashed across the screen? I used to see “100% match” and immediately think, great, free money, what could possibly go wrong? Then I learned the boring bits can matter more: minimum odds, expiry dates, wagering rules, eligible bets and wit&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72370"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/the-bonus-fine-print-trap/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7d5510d5a4232cff1b009d1c06966c2</guid>
				<title>gwalters started the topic Beyond the Flashy Bonuses in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/beyond-the-flashy-bonuses/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 17:12:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone else noticed how easy it is to get lost when comparing sports betting options here? One site says big bonus, another screams live markets, then suddenly I’m reading tiny terms at 1 a.m. with cold coffee beside me. I’m mostly interested in basketball and football, but I also want to understand things such as minimum deposits, payment met&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71428"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/beyond-the-flashy-bonuses/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">252b0b682b432b881ac89195c209bd97</guid>
				<title>gwalters started the topic How do you come up with ideas for persuasive essays? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-come-up-with-ideas-for-persuasive-essays/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 00:59:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I usually struggle with persuasive assignments before I even start writing. Once I have a clear position, the actual writing is much easier, but getting from a vague topic to an argument worth defending can take forever. Lately I’ve been looking for better ways to develop a thesis and find angles that aren’t the same obvious points everyone els&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-66524"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-come-up-with-ideas-for-persuasive-essays/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c799db97f461aa82dfddb5de0484e5d</guid>
				<title>gwalters started the topic More Than Just a Flashy Bonus in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/more-than-just-a-flashy-bonus/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 17:56:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone else noticed how easy it is to get distracted by a huge welcome bonus when checking out online casinos? I used to see a massive number and immediately think, “Well, that must be good,” which was probably not my finest strategy. These days I pay more attention to the boring stuff too: payment options, withdrawal times, wagering rul&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65194"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/more-than-just-a-flashy-bonus/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5dda1195b47565aa6a81da34ef60d77d</guid>
				<title>gwalters replied to the topic Data Analysis Assignment Help That Boosted My Confidence in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/data-analysis-assignment-help-that-boosted-my-confidence/#post-64856</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 16:52:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>In my experience with US college writing, the biggest issue students run into is not ideas but control over the final structure. I’ve seen drafts that look strong early on fall apart in the last revision because nobody checks consistency across arguments, tone, and flow. What helped me was building a habit of reviewing everything against a s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-35577"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/data-analysis-assignment-help-that-boosted-my-confidence/#post-64856" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a380381a394cdbcc95a75590e3d021f</guid>
				<title>gwalters became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/35575/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 16:50:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>