<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | harrietarmstrong | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/harrietarmstrong/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/harrietarmstrong/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for harrietarmstrong.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:34:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79e38ce8b39f52d92d871c1d31dd9cf7</guid>
				<title>harrietarmstrong started the topic What is the best way to manage time when working on an MBA dissertation? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/what-is-the-best-way-to-manage-time-when-working-on-an-mba-dissertation/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Apr 2026 10:29:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, I’m currently working on my MBA dissertation and finding it quite challenging to balance research, analysis, and writing alongside other responsibilities. The process feels quite overwhelming at times, especially with tight deadlines. I’ve come across the phrase <a href="https://affordableassignments.co.uk/mba-dissertation" rel="nofollow ugc">do my MBA dissertation</a>, but I’m unsure what the most effective and ethic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-17288"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/what-is-the-best-way-to-manage-time-when-working-on-an-mba-dissertation/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ae4d832a08a512367073dd624bda6fe</guid>
				<title>harrietarmstrong started the topic Who can I trust if I need someone to do my assignment UK? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/who-can-i-trust-if-i-need-someone-to-do-my-assignment-uk/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Mar 2026 01:57:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, I’ve been juggling multiple assignments and deadlines recently, and it’s starting to feel overwhelming. I’ve been exploring options to <a href="https://affordableassignments.co.uk/do-my-assignment" rel="nofollow ugc">do my assignment UK</a>, but it’s hard to know which ones are reliable and genuinely helpful. I don’t just want the work done I want guidance that helps me understand the topic better. Have any of you tr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16313"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/who-can-i-trust-if-i-need-someone-to-do-my-assignment-uk/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42a7890556fd4fcf369b2f1dd59f7f32</guid>
				<title>harrietarmstrong started the topic Where can I find the best assignment help in London? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/where-can-i-find-the-best-assignment-help-in-london/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 12:39:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve been juggling multiple assignments and tight deadlines lately, and it’s getting really stressful to manage everything on my own. While searching online, I came across several options for <a href="https://affordableassignments.co.uk/assignment-help-london" rel="nofollow ugc">assignment help London</a>, but it’s hard to know which ones are reliable and genuinely helpful. I want support that helps me improve my understanding, not just&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15792"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/where-can-i-find-the-best-assignment-help-in-london/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5c7d5efff40c2bcfb0b9a377eacda13</guid>
				<title>harrietarmstrong became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/15789/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2026 12:35:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>