<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | Jessica38 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/jessica38/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/jessica38/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jessica38.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 21:31:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98de9f6d5c3eefee68c55192dca463fa</guid>
				<title>Jessica38 started the topic Best free tool I&#039;ve found for accurate translations lately in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-free-tool-ive-found-for-accurate-translations-lately/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:20:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Been dealing with a lot of translation work recently and wanted to share something that&#8217;s actually been really helpful. I tried a bunch of different tools before landing on  , the accuracy is honestly way better than most alternatives I&#8217;ve used, especially with context and tone. It&#8217;s free to use for basic translations too. Anyone else here have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65748"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-free-tool-ive-found-for-accurate-translations-lately/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">842d7f092ffddea9e710d29921608bdc</guid>
				<title>Jessica38 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/65746/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 10:19:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>