<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | johnjakson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/johnjakson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/johnjakson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for johnjakson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:32:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5394eadeb9419fecee51384c5a4c8d09</guid>
				<title>johnjakson started the topic Best Place to Talk About UK Dissertation Binding in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-place-to-talk-about-uk-dissertation-binding/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2025 09:01:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you are a student in UK and going to submit your dissertation, I highly recommend checking out this forum. It is full of helpful ideas, honest reviews, and advice from students who have already used <a href="https://www.dissertationbinding.co.uk/" rel="nofollow ugc">dissertation binding website in London</a>. I found it so useful when I was choosing where to get my work bound. People share their experiences with&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13726"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-place-to-talk-about-uk-dissertation-binding/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61fc4b11a90293b21fac740fe828d1cb</guid>
				<title>johnjakson became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/13724/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Aug 2025 08:50:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>