<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | marisasowell | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/marisasowell/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/marisasowell/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for marisasowell.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:10:50 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c59c4c21ce3c652388cef4e66022161</guid>
				<title>marisasowell started the topic Best Dual Band Wireless Router for Fast and Stable Internet in 2026Last month, I in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-dual-band-wireless-router-for-fast-and-stable-internet-in-2026last-month-i/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 16:20:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Last month, I upgraded my home setup after endless buffering during meetings and gaming lag. A friend suggested trying a <a href="https://bulkdevices.co.uk/networking-devices/routers/wireless-routers" rel="noopener" rel="nofollow ugc">dual band wireless router</a>, and honestly, I didn’t expect much difference at first.</p>
<p>Within a day of setup, everything changed. The 2.4GHz band handled everyday browsing smoothly, while the 5GHz band kept my streaming and video c&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-28679"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/best-dual-band-wireless-router-for-fast-and-stable-internet-in-2026last-month-i/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a188a4d0cb272a34c7fecf4e2d233441</guid>
				<title>marisasowell became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/28677/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 16:17:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>