<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | Rebecca25 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/rebecca25/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/rebecca25/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rebecca25.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 07:18:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33a4991fabecff50103ebf86ed5b94ab</guid>
				<title>Rebecca25 started the topic I Just Wanted Something Light — The Sheep Had a Different Plan in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/i-just-wanted-something-light-the-sheep-had-a-different-plan/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 02:18:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some nights, I don’t want an adventure.<br />
I don’t want a story.<br />
I don’t want to think about builds, upgrades, or whether I’m “playing the right way”.</p>
<p>I just want something light. Something that lets my hands move while my brain finally shuts up.</p>
<p>That mindset is exactly how I ended up loading <a href="https://crazycattle3dfree.com" rel="nofollow ugc">Crazy Cattle 3D</a> again—and once more, the sheep complet&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15658"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/i-just-wanted-something-light-the-sheep-had-a-different-plan/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2241d102d865c41cce53bff5c62fdb7</guid>
				<title>Rebecca25 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/15656/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Feb 2026 02:16:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>