<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | richardges | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/richardges/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/richardges/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for richardges.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 19:05:25 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1020cdef6475c8e157a7310f2e68401d</guid>
				<title>richardges started the topic Ways to Maintain the H in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/ways-to-maintain-the-h/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Oct 2023 23:27:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>[url=https://blackhawkfloors.com/ideas-for-dust-free-refinishing-and-maintenance-of-wooden-floors/]Latest engineered parquet trends  near Fountain Hills[/url]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">864ea328f7d207bff29e8f0a43e580b1</guid>
				<title>richardges started the topic Checking out the Extensive Range associated with Manufactured Wooden Species in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/checking-out-the-extensive-range-associated-with-manufactured-wooden-species/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2023 13:07:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A short while ago, I happened across this fantastic site and was be really fascinated by its rich and insightful articles. Each page seemed to give worthwhile facts, making it an incredible reference. I really feel that my friends and class will gain from the information here as well as I have. It&#8217;s uncommon to find such comprehensive and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-4119"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/checking-out-the-extensive-range-associated-with-manufactured-wooden-species/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e11a8508b4206dd138cdcf90a78b2f2e</guid>
				<title>richardges became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/3828/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jul 2023 19:49:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>