<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | rickymyers | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/rickymyers/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/rickymyers/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for rickymyers.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 00:41:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2899a5e9de624e13859429291fac50a</guid>
				<title>rickymyers started the topic How can a first-time author identify the top book publishing companies? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-can-a-first-time-author-identify-the-top-book-publishing-companies/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 23:31:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m researching publishers for my first book and keep finding different opinions about the <a href="https://beaconhillpublishers.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">top book publishing companies</a>. How should I compare them without relying on rankings or promotional claims? What matters most contract terms, royalties, editing, distribution, rights, or author support? I’d appreciate serious, honest suggestions from exp&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-55268"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-can-a-first-time-author-identify-the-top-book-publishing-companies/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e315c2aa060ab635b9dfd159a0668f76</guid>
				<title>rickymyers started the topic Where can I find a trusted professional psychic near me? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/where-can-i-find-a-trusted-professional-psychic-near-me/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Mar 2026 21:38:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m looking for a <a href="https://sandiegocoastalpsychic.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">professional psychic near me</a> and want to choose someone reliable. What qualities should I look for, and how do you tell if the guidance is genuine? I’m hoping to hear honest experiences and thoughtful suggestions from people who’ve used a professional psychic near me before.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69ecc309e16757a51fd03d3aeed26c02</guid>
				<title>rickymyers started the topic Which Vermont book publishers are best for new authors? in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/which-vermont-book-publishers-are-best-for-new-authors/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 22:44:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m looking to publish my first book and I’ve been researching different <a href="https://vermontbookpublishers.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Vermont book publishers</a>. There seem to be several options, and I’m not sure which ones are reliable or a good fit for a new author. How do you choose the right Vermont book publishers, and what has worked for you?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b36c13cc452e04fb1505ca0bba7da1d3</guid>
				<title>rickymyers became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/16180/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Mar 2026 22:31:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>