<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | robertbrown | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/robertbrown/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/robertbrown/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for robertbrown.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 00:41:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f3cee98ffca45b2df878442d1a04fef</guid>
				<title>robertbrown replied to the topic Beyond the Flashy Bonuses in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/beyond-the-flashy-bonuses/#post-105142</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 09:49:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My usual move is to ignore the fireworks first and check the boring stuff, because that’s where the useful information hides. I look at available sports, average odds, deposit and withdrawal options, bonus turnover rules, mobile usability, and licensing before thinking about an offer. I also like having several markets to compare instead of b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71832"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/beyond-the-flashy-bonuses/#post-105142" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03d40b9459a3d67d091bcfaa30d42f25</guid>
				<title>robertbrown replied to the topic More Than Just a Flashy Bonus in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/more-than-just-a-flashy-bonus/#post-98971</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 21:07:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Evening, folks. The bonus is definitely tempting, but I’ve learned that the small print can be much more interesting than the giant number on the banner. I usually compare the available banking methods, minimum deposits, wagering requirements and how withdrawals are handled. I also check whether the games come from recognisable software p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65617"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/more-than-just-a-flashy-bonus/#post-98971" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ab14dc1d96f1bc679759e3e5d105bc6</guid>
				<title>robertbrown became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/65615/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 21:06:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>