<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | roberttaker | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/roberttaker/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/roberttaker/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for roberttaker.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:34:31 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4585d60ff1b768ec98221ab2fb6e2ab6</guid>
				<title>roberttaker started the topic What Should Beginners Look for When Choosing P Flowers to Grow? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/what-should-beginners-look-for-when-choosing-p-flowers-to-grow/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 10:55:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>For beginners, <a href="https://yourhomify.com/flowers-that-start-with-p/" rel="nofollow ugc"><strong>Flowers That Start With P</strong></a> are easiest to choose when you first consider the growing conditions in your garden. Start with varieties that match your available sunlight and do not need complicated care.</p>
<p>Pansies can be a good choice for gardeners who want colorful blooms with straightforward care. Petunias are also popular because&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-62999"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/what-should-beginners-look-for-when-choosing-p-flowers-to-grow/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb926112d7cf63304ef8a1e2d6e42bb0</guid>
				<title>roberttaker started the topic Discovered Some Cool J Flowers – Didn’t Expect This Variety! in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/discovered-some-cool-j-flowers-didnt-expect-this-variety/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2026 09:43:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was recently exploring some new plant ideas for my garden and randomly started looking into flowers that start with the letter J. I honestly thought there wouldn’t be much, but I was completely wrong—there’s actually a pretty good variety out there.</p>
<p>While digging around, I found this page — https:/&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16531"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/discovered-some-cool-j-flowers-didnt-expect-this-variety/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1eec3950c4d7032a455da0f3edd4312c</guid>
				<title>roberttaker became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/16529/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Apr 2026 09:41:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>