<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | salman786 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/salman786/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/salman786/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for salman786.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 12:48:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d7df7ccbe263e42bcea6c4eed8b2744</guid>
				<title>salman786 started the topic Which Are the Top Shoes Brands in Pakistan for Quality and Style? in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/which-are-the-top-shoes-brands-in-pakistan-for-quality-and-style/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Mar 2025 07:43:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello Everyone! I am in search of a new shoe, stylish yet durable. There are so many options that I am interested to know what the <a href="https://brandsexclusive.com.pk/" rel="nofollow ugc"><strong>top shoes brands in Pakistan</strong></a> are which provide both quality and affordability. I would love to hear your recommendations if you have any in this regard. From casual to formal and sports, do any local brands compete at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-10844"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/which-are-the-top-shoes-brands-in-pakistan-for-quality-and-style/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cbf1f53e4c1399316d969416a6bd106</guid>
				<title>salman786 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/10842/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Mar 2025 07:32:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>