<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | WritersOfTheWest | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/writersofthewest/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/writersofthewest/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for WritersOfTheWest.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 09:58:11 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0acff187b6b26fc81af29dd5ff0eda91</guid>
				<title>WritersOfTheWest started the topic My Positive Experience with Amazon Publishing Services in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/my-positive-experience-with-amazon-publishing-services/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Nov 2025 06:35:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently tried <a href="https://writersofthewest.net/amazon-kdp-kindle-book-publishing-service/" rel="nofollow ugc">Amazon Publishing Services</a>, and I must say it completely changed my publishing journey. As an aspiring author, I was nervous about the process, but Amazon made everything smooth and professional. Their team guided me from manuscript formatting to cover design and marketing strategies. Seeing my book live on Amazon and available&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14689"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/my-positive-experience-with-amazon-publishing-services/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4234dc97fcca01b0043c28877165ddc0</guid>
				<title>WritersOfTheWest became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/14687/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Nov 2025 06:33:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>