<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | fepevel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/fepevel/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/fepevel/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for fepevel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 17:57:21 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70f2e13514e0f82d5a958cf4c0f4ac2e</guid>
				<title>fepevel started the topic Received a Legal Notice from Owens &#038; Ross, Attorneys at Law? in the forum Monthly Challenges</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/received-a-legal-notice-from-owens-ross-attorneys-at-law/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 17:08:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey everyone, hoping to get some perspective or advice here.</p>
<p>I just received a formal legal notice in the mail from a firm called Owens &amp; Ross, Attorneys at Law. It’s regarding an old debt that I believe might be past the statute of limitations or possibly not even mine. The letter looks official and has a local address, but I’m not sure how to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-46883"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/received-a-legal-notice-from-owens-ross-attorneys-at-law/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d24c5ca9678b63f946f05c4c4a9f3d80</guid>
				<title>fepevel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/46881/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 17:06:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>