COMPETITIONS Forums Tips and Techniques Seeking Guidance: Embarking on a Game Development Journey

This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
1 voice
0 replies
  • Author
    jonbone07
    Participant

I hope you’re all doing great! I’m reaching out to this awesome community because I need some help diving into the world of game development.

You see, I’ve always been fascinated by games, from the classics to the latest releases. Now, I want to turn my passion into something more tangible by getting into game development. However, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the information out there, and I could really use some guidance from those who have been down this path before.

So, if you have any experience with game development, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, I would love to hear from you! I’m interested in learning about everything from coding languages and design principles to marketing strategies and community engagement.

Your input could make a huge difference in helping me navigate this exciting but daunting journey. So please, don’t hesitate to share your wisdom and experiences—I’m all ears! Thanks so much in advance for your help and support. I can’t wait to learn from all of you and start my game development journey!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.