<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Competitors Calendar | lunarSpark27 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/members/lunarspark27/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://competitorcalendar.com/members/lunarspark27/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for lunarSpark27.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 08:42:33 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">68ecfe88253d652e2627613f1f3e3310</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic That moment when you realize your headliner is beyond saving in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/that-moment-when-you-realize-your-headliner-is-beyond-saving/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2026 11:14:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Okay so this is kind of embarrassing but my car has been slowly falling apart on the inside and I kept ignoring it hoping the problem would just go away on its own. It started with a tiny sag in the headliner near the rear window and I thought I could just pin it up or something, but fast forward a few months and the entire fabric is now hanging&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39812"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/that-moment-when-you-realize-your-headliner-is-beyond-saving/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5377dca4508ae1dd7557901ec1d8667b</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Is it worth getting a heavy-duty battery for a Patrol here? in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/is-it-worth-getting-a-heavy-duty-battery-for-a-patrol-here/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jul 2026 10:50:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So my 2020 Patrol’s been cranking slower these past few mornings, and I’m pretty sure the original battery is on its last legs. I do a fair bit of desert driving on weekends, so I was wondering if I should just go for a standard replacement or if it’s actually worth paying extra for a heavy-duty option that can handle the heat and vibration bette&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-39806"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/is-it-worth-getting-a-heavy-duty-battery-for-a-patrol-here/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01dcbca81fe1db4918888cd24505ab3a</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Audi&#039;s AC blowing warm again after just one summer – so frustrating in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/audis-ac-blowing-warm-again-after-just-one-summer-so-frustrating/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jul 2026 10:11:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Honestly, I&#8217;m at my wit&#8217;s end with this car. I&#8217;ve got a 2018 A6 and the air conditioning has been nothing but trouble for the last two summers. I&#8217;ve already had it re-gassed twice and a mobile mechanic came out and topped it up with some leak sealant, but neither fix lasted more than a few weeks before the cool air disappeared again. This heat is&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-37305"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/audis-ac-blowing-warm-again-after-just-one-summer-so-frustrating/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5563ac15234546b7486a2add4a4aa77c</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic How do you even start looking for a lawyer when you&#039;re already overwhelmed? in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-even-start-looking-for-a-lawyer-when-youre-already-overwhelmed/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2026 14:06:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to be honest, I&#8217;ve been putting this off for way too long because the whole process just feels like too much to handle. I got hurt at work about nine months ago, a back injury that&#8217;s left me unable to do my job and pretty much housebound most days. I&#8217;ve been dealing with the insurance company on my own and it&#8217;s been a nightmare of missed&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16257"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/how-do-you-even-start-looking-for-a-lawyer-when-youre-already-overwhelmed/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c86672c8a5df298c54f64c0b62839d7a</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Quick question about the drive from Marrakech to the desert in the forum Tips and Techniques</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/quick-question-about-the-drive-from-marrakech-to-the-desert/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2026 20:13:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My friend and I are heading to Morocco next spring and we&#8217;ve pretty much decided we want to do the desert leg of our trip starting from Marrakech since we fly out of there anyway. I&#8217;ve been reading some trip reports where people mention really long days in the van with not much to see until you get closer to the dunes, but then others talk about&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16069"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/quick-question-about-the-drive-from-marrakech-to-the-desert/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b9828d60439d309fb818bef179af371c</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Researching Al Quoz as a potential hub for our company fleet maintenance in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/researching-al-quoz-as-a-potential-hub-for-our-company-fleet-maintenance/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2026 09:48:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I manage a small fleet of vehicles for a company based in Dubai, and we&#8217;re reviewing our maintenance strategy to improve efficiency and reduce downtime. We&#8217;re considering consolidating our work with a few reliable partners, and the Al Quoz area keeps coming up in our research due to its reputation as an automotive hub. Before I start visiting&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15868"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/researching-al-quoz-as-a-potential-hub-for-our-company-fleet-maintenance/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51b4f71676444af9bb0906b7075e3aae</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Why do some garages charge double for the same service? in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/why-do-some-garages-charge-double-for-the-same-service/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2026 09:18:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently called three different workshops to get a quote for a basic oil change and filter replacement on my sedan and the prices I received were honestly all over the place. One quote was almost double what the other guys quoted and when I asked why they started explaining things like oil brand quality and inspection procedures. It got me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15839"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/why-do-some-garages-charge-double-for-the-same-service/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae1e5846f0f0ea05f8a347d28d48db0</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Is changing the air filter really that important? in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/is-changing-the-air-filter-really-that-important/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2026 06:54:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ll be honest, I usually just tell the garage to do an oil change and ignore their suggestions about other stuff. But my car has been feeling a bit sluggish lately and a friend suggested the air filter might be clogged, especially with all the dust here. I found an article online that backed this up with some solid <a href="https://khaleejweekly.com/routine-car-maintenance-tips-sharjah/" rel="nofollow ugc">preventive auto care&hellip;</a><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15834"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/is-changing-the-air-filter-really-that-important/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e30c31eb8d835edc0551a296ffbddff</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Finally found clear information about buying a used car here, feeling relieved in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/finally-found-clear-information-about-buying-a-used-car-here-feeling-relieved/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2026 07:21:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve been stressing for weeks about buying my first used car in Abu Dhabi. There&#8217;s so much conflicting advice online and I didn&#8217;t know who to trust. Then a colleague who has been here for years told me to <a href="https://indubaimall.ae/used-car-buying-guide-mussafah-expats/" rel="nofollow ugc">visit this page</a> that explains everything for expats buying in Mussafah. Honestly, it was exactly what I needed. It broke down the whole p&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15818"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/finally-found-clear-information-about-buying-a-used-car-here-feeling-relieved/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92512d43ed218e3762589847e050f955</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic نصيحة لأصحاب السيارات اللي مثل همهم نظاف in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/%d9%86%d8%b5%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%a3%d8%b5%d8%ad%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%ab%d9%84-%d9%87%d9%85%d9%87%d9%85-%d9%86%d8%b8/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2026 10:03:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>السلام عليكم، كيف حالكم جميعاً؟ حبيت أشارككم بموقف بسيط صار معي هذا الأسبوع. كنت واقف أنتظر أحد الأقارب، وجاء ولد صغير ومعه دراجة وما قصر، مرر جنب سيارتي وخدشها خدش بسيط لكنه عميق شوي وواضح. طبعاً زعلت في البداية، لكن قلت يمكن هذي فرصة إني أتعلم شيء جديد بدل ما أروح للورشة وأدفع فلوس. بحثت شوي ولقيت إن موضوع الخدوش هذي ما توقف بس عند الدهان،&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15809"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/%d9%86%d8%b5%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%a3%d8%b5%d8%ad%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%ab%d9%84-%d9%87%d9%85%d9%87%d9%85-%d9%86%d8%b8/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7b06f7e600c071a9028e86c7b81be7c</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 replied to the topic Expert Tips for Safe Forklift Rental in Dubai in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/expert-tips-for-safe-forklift-rental-in-dubai/#post-37064</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2026 13:50:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>QER really makes forklift rental in Dubai easy and safe. Their fleet is well-maintained and certified, and having trained operators available adds an extra layer of security on busy worksites. I also like that they offer additional equipment like light towers and generators, which helps keep operations running smoothly. Partnering with QER&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15721"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/expert-tips-for-safe-forklift-rental-in-dubai/#post-37064" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a40e7ecada667ddd930abaceb93b577c</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Range Rover Suspension Comfort Restoration in Dubai in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/range-rover-suspension-comfort-restoration-in-dubai/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Feb 2026 11:37:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Range Rover vehicles are known for their ability to combine off road capability with smooth on road comfort. <a href="https://suspensionrepairdubai.ae/range-rover-suspension-repair/" rel="nofollow ugc">Range Rover suspension comfort restoration</a> helps bring back the softness, stability, and ride quality that may be lost over time. Worn shocks or suspension components can make the ride feel uneven or less controlled. Professional&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15621"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/range-rover-suspension-comfort-restoration-in-dubai/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74a013351531a6cd215cd30a0c57a0b1</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic A Renovation That Truly Delivered in the forum Climate CrossFit - Online Qualifier</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/a-renovation-that-truly-delivered/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jan 2026 13:26:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I recently worked with <a href="https://kitchenbathpaloalto.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.kitchenbathpaloalto.com</a> for a complete kitchen makeover, and I’m honestly thrilled with how everything turned out. From helping me choose the right cabinets and countertops to handling the installation with care and precision, the team made the whole process effortless. Their attention to detail and commitment to q&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-15398"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/a-renovation-that-truly-delivered/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66048803a80e2404f96e65f1f1209b98</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 started the topic Looking for High Performance Jeep Battery Service Dubai in the forum Competitors</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-high-performance-jeep-battery-service-dubai/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Nov 2025 08:07:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone, I’m looking for feedback on <a href="https://dubaicarbattery.ae/jeep-battery-replacement/" rel="nofollow ugc">high performance Jeep battery service Dubai</a>. My Jeep’s battery has been struggling lately, and I want to make sure I choose a reliable service that can handle high-performance batteries properly. If you’ve had your Jeep battery serviced recently, how was the experience? Did the team handle the insta&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-14955"><a href="https://competitorcalendar.com/forums/topic/looking-for-high-performance-jeep-battery-service-dubai/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">145eed6ae0c8c5e42502843d0eb9e26c</guid>
				<title>lunarSpark27 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://competitorcalendar.com/activity/p/14953/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Nov 2025 08:04:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>