Hallow Hopper Team CrossFit Competition at FitFarm Midtown!
If you are experiencing any troubles while registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add coupon codes, if applicable, before checking out.
Follow the Facebook link below for event details and updates
Purchase 1 Ticket Per Team
NO refunds; however, you may transfer registration to a different athlete.
Here’s a quick rundown of the Hallow Hopper 2021 with further details being posted in the discussion comments...
1. Teams of 2 - F/F and M/M ($165 per team)
2. Intermediate and RX Divisions - Standards below!
3. Each team will compete in 4 events (5 scores) + a floater. Event "options" will be posted in the discussion comments.
4. Every competitor gets a killer t-shirt/tank top and other free swag!
5. All podium finishers will get a custom Hallow Hopper plaque and receive other awesome prizes!
6. Event runtime will depend on the number of teams registered. Plan for most of the day (8AM-4PM). Optional athlete check-in Friday, Oct. 22 at FitFarm Midtown. Athlete Packet including Heat Times and Event Schedule will be released 3-5 days prior to the event date.
7. Expect 10-12 teams in each division (40-48 teams total). The event will be capped at 48 teams.
8. CrossFit’s "Hopper" model will be used in some capacity just like past years. Look it up if you are not familiar, and check out the videos below for a better description of how the Hopper will work.
9. This is a Husker bye week so don't worry, you won't have to miss anything!
*For multiple reps.
- Step Up (box jump allowed)
- Abmat Sit-Up
- Hanging Knee Raise
- Wall Walk (Scaled CF Open)
- Rope Walk
- Ring Row
- Pull-Up (at least one partner)
- DB Movements (35/20)
- KB Swing (35/26)
- Deadlift (185/125)
- Back Squat (165/115)
- Front Squat (135/95)
- Clean (135/95)
- Thruster (95/65)
- Overhead Squat (95/65)
- Snatch (95/65)
- Max any lift
- Box Jump
- GHD Sit-Up
- Handstand Push-Up
- Rope Climb
- DB Movements (50/35)
- KB Swing (53/35)
- Deadlift (225/155)
- Back Squat (225/155)
- Front Squat (185/125)
- Clean (185/125)
- Thruster (115/75)
- Overhead Squat (115/75)
- Snatch (135/95)
- Max any lift
Please note, these standards provide only a guideline. Events may include different weights and/or movements.
Standards are subject to minor changes. Any changes will be promptly posted to this page.
Organizer of Hallow Hopper 2021
Could not find route!
4383 Nicholas St, Omaha, Nebraska 68131
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org